CTCMA BC, Canada and BCNA
Acupuncture and Naturopathic Continuing Education
British Columbia CEUs Online
College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of British Columbia (CTCMA)
All HealthCMi acupuncture and herbal medicine courses meet CTCMA requirements for acupuncturist and Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner distance learning continuing education credit for British Columbia.
British Columbia Naturopathic Association (BCNA)
All HealthCMi online courses are valid for BCNA category C continuing education credit. BCNA Naturopathic Doctors are required to have 20 hours of category C or D continuing education credit. This complies with CNPBC (College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia) requirements. Enjoy our online courses and fulfill the 20 hours of ND credit.
CTCMA Acupuncture Continuing Education
- R. TCM. P. (Registered TCM Practitioner)
- R. Ac. (Registered Acupuncturist)
- R. TCM. H. (Registered TCM Herbalist)
- Dr. TCM
- D.T.C.M. (Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Registered D.T.C.M.
- Registered D.P.C.M.
- D.P.C.M. (Doctorate of Philosophy in Chinese Medicine)
- ND (Naturopathic Doctor, BCNA)
Additional Pre-Approvals Include
National NCCAOM Diplomates
- Diplomate of Acupuncture (Dipl.Ac.)
- Diplomate in Oriental Medicine (Dipl. O.M.)
- Diplomate in Chinese Herbology (Dipl. C.H.)
California Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac.)
Florida Acupuncturist CEs (AP)
Prices for courses are listed in US dollars (USD)