Latest Acupuncture News
- California Acupuncture Board Reviews Medi-Cal
- New - Acupuncture Lowers Blood Sugar for Obese Diabetics
- Flying Acupuncture Helps Sleep & Beats Drug - New Research
- New Biochemical Acupuncture Athletic Performance Research
- New MRI Acupuncture Study Finds Stomach & Heart Point Specificity
- Asparagus Reduces High Blood Pressure - New Discovery
- Fibromyalgia Patients Seek Acupuncture - New Finding
- Acupuncture Post-Op Halts Nausea & Vomiting - New Study
- Acupuncture Reduces Cocaine Seizures & Death - New Study
- Acupuncture Program Cut in Canada
09 January 2011
A special section labeled “location note” is included with most acupuncture points. This section makes finding acupuncture points a highly accurate and straightforward process. The commentaries on acupuncture points are highly detailed with rich historical clinical references and quotes from classical Chinese medicine texts. Moreover, an ample list of acupuncture point combinations for various applications accompanies most acupuncture points.
There are several sections covering interesting acupuncture topics. One section, for example, covers cun measurements, point location, and the location of major organs. Another section covers the cutaneous regions and the 8 Extraordinary Vessels. It is nicely illustrated and accessible to everyone from the student to the expert. This book is also available on CD-ROM. The CD provides an easy process to lookup acupuncture information by a numerical point index, point name index, indication index, combination index, general index, and it also includes a glossary.
This acupuncture book gets a top rating. It is accurate, well documented, and beautifully designed.
|< Prev||Next >|