Acupuncture Continuing Education Help
Downloads, Quizzes, & Certificates Support
To purchase a continuing education course:
Click on Acupuncture CEUs to view all course listings and follow the links.
All courses are NCCAOM Diplomate PDA (applies to most States), California CEU, Florida CE, Texas CAE, CTCMA (BC, Canada), CAAA, Illinois, and State of Nevada Board of Oriental Medicine approved for continuing education credit hours and more. Massachusetts licensed acupuncturist can obtain their herbal medicine hours or acupuncture catgegory required hours. Check listings for ABORM approved courses. All courses for acupuncturists are also California Board of Registered Nursing approved.
HealthCMi currently offers acupuncture continuing education online courses throughout the USA and Canada. HealthCMi provides:
- California Acupuncture Board, provider #329 (California CEUs)
- NCCAOM National Diplomate PDAs/CEUs (provider #602) This covers most states.
- Florida CEs (Florida Board of Acupuncture provider #50-8697, CE Broker approved)
- Texas State Board of Acupuncture Examiners (provider #CAE 00014) CAEs
- Illinois Acupuncture Continuing Education (provider # 225.000018)
- State of Nevada Board of Oriental Medicine CEU's
- CTCMA (British Columbia) Acupuncture Continuing Education
- CAAA (Alberta) Acupuncture Continuing Education
- California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider CEP15110
- ABORM provider HCMI0913 (check individual course listings)
- Massachusetts (acupuncture & herbal medicine categories can be applied)
- Ontario CTCMPAO Continuing Education (R.Ac., R.TCMP.)
- Board of Acupuncturists of Quebec (OAQ, Ordre des acupuncteurs du Québec)
- British Columbia Naturopathic Association (BCNA)
- New Zealand Acupuncture Standards Authority (NZASA) CPDs
- Acupuncture NZ (NZRA) CEUs
- Nova Scotia (NS-CMAAC) CEUs
- Chinese Medicine Board of Australia (CMBA) CPDs and AACMA (Australia)
- International Veterinary Acupuncture Society (IVAS) CEs
To order a continuing education course by mail, email or fax:
Click on CONTACT US and request a course in the contact information. Please include contact information (address, phone number, fax number, medical license number...) as is relevant.
You make re-take quizzes until a passing grade is acheived. A certificate of completion is automatically generated and you may print it. There is no extra charge to re-take quizzes
How long do I have to complete the course?
There is no time limit for course completion.
To download course materials, take quizzes, and get certificates of completion if you have previously purchased courses:
1. LOGIN if not already logged in: Enter your username and password
2. Once logged in, a menu appears called "Courses, Tests, Certificates"
3. Click on "Acupuncture Courses" or "Nursing Courses"
4. Follow the links. Courses can be downloaded to multiple locations, quizzes can be taken (and re-taken if needed), and certificates of completion can be saved or printed.
Florida Acupuncture CEs:
HealthCMi reports Florida CE credits directly to CE Broker for you.
If you have purchased a course prior to December 2009, please make a NEW username and password (as a new user) to purchase new courses. Also, please contact us via email (click on Contact Us) or by phone at 831-359-9129 to make special arrangements for your existing quizzes and certificates.
Save course materials:
Remember to SAVE the course material (the SAVE command is located in the FILE menu on your browser). If you have forgotten to SAVE and need to view your course again- simply LOGIN and download the material again from the COURSES, TESTS, CERTIFICATES menu (located on the left-hand side) which will appear once logged in.
Lost username or password:
Click Log In on the top right of the screen. Click on the links that appear to help with password and username resetting. If this does not work, simply Contact Us by selecting that option at the top right of the screen and we will do it for you.
I have downloaded my course materials but cannot open the file:
The file is in pdf format and you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader which is free software at www.adobe.com
Why can I see only the first page or no pages of the course materials?
This is common in the Google Chrome browser when the PDF plugin is not enabled. Click on the image of a wrench just to the right of the URL bar to find Save Page As... This is the “Customize and Control Google Chrome tool.” On a Mac, Save Page As... is also located in the file menu. Once saved, the document will open with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
For Linux users, the Firefox browser is able to open PDF files (ebooks).
I need a certificate of completion or I need to take or re-take a quiz:
Simply purchase a course or LOGIN and go to the COURSES, TESTS, CERTIFICATES menu on the left-hand side. The buttons will change from 1) Select Course to 2) Take Quiz to 3) Fill Evaluation to 4) Get Certificate.
Acupuncture Online Schools:
An acupuncture certificate is awarded for distance learning online for every acupuncture course offered at HealthCMI.
Online Payments & Security for continuing education courses:
All online payments are secure and protected by SSL encryption from GeoTrust. HealthCMI accepts Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover card.